I feel like I should appologize for not posting earlier this week. J and I travelled to Kentucky this weekend for my nephew’s birthday. Between the drive and all the family time there was little time for blogging. The two posts that I managed to get up were typed at 0230 and 0330 in the morning after one of J’s mid-night tantrums which left me quite awake and sleepless.
So one of the blog post prompts that I saw was answering the questions from “Inside the Actor’s Studio“. I have never actually watched the entire show but it peaked my interest. I thought it would be fun to answer the questions and post my answers here.
- What is your favorite word?
- “Mama” I love hearing my daughter call me. So perhaps it is another sound that I like, more than the actual word.
- What is your least favorite word?
- Work. Need I say more?
- What turns you on?
- Eyes, Teeth, Hands and lower legs. These are the first things that I notice about guys. I generally like guys who take care of themselves. But I like them to still be manly… I don’t want to take less time to get ready then my guy. And I don’t want them to be afraid to get dirty (meaning yard work. Get your mind out of the gutter!).
- What turns you off?
- Bad teeth, too much Axe and gel. Generally someone who spends too much time on themselves.
- What sound or noise do you love?
- The sound of my daughter sleeping. She makes little noises that sound like giggles or sighs that just make my heart flip. It makes me feel like I am doing a good job and I’m a good mom.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- My alarm going off in the morning. It’s not that I hate my job, I hate getting up at 0400 for work especially when I am all snuggled up with my hubby and J has snuck in to our bed.
- What is your favorite curse word?
- “Fuck.” It just seems to sum up everything and it can be inserted anywhere. I find that it is rather appropriate in all situations too.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- I’d like to be an entrepreneur. I like the idea of working for myself creating my jewelry without a boss to tell me what I should be doing or how I should be spending my time. I honestly don’t have the self-management to do it, though. It seems like a LOT of work to work for yourself. I also like the idea of being independently wealthy. Not having to work and being able to travel endlessly sounds like a GREAT job to me.
- What profession would you not like to do?
- Anything to do with trash or cleaning. I had to do a lot of janitorial duties when I worked as a lifeguard and I hated it. People are disgusting.
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
- “Welcome home Sarah”
So there are my answers to the 10 Questions. What would your answers be?