This is my 5 for Friday post. It is only a day late. Seems to be a theme this week.
This week I am totally loving…
1. The Walking Dead– Totally in love with this show! My husband and I binge watched the first 2 seasons and now practically tear our hair out having to wait a whole week for a new episode.
2. Game of Thrones– I am in the process of binge watching this show and I’m totally hooked! I can’t wait for the next season to start and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna start reading the books in the mean time. I swear I don’t spend all of my downtime watching TV shows.
3. Lemon Sugar Scrub- I made an olive oil, lemon and sugar scrub last weekend and I have been using it every couple of days and it is making my skin so soft! I have also noticed that it is helping with some of my backacne, the bumps on my upper arms, and helps with ingrown hairs.
4. Aquaphor- I love this stuff. I have been using this stuff all over. My skin gets so dry from work and the cold weather I can’t stand it. This stuff is a God-send!
5. Red Carpet Nails– I painted my nails grey on Thursday. I love using this stuff when I can’t get to the salon and get my nails done for me. Lets see if it’ll last two weeks this time.
Would y’all be interested in me doing a post about how I make the sugar scrub? Or maybe how I do my nails using Red Carpet Nails? Have a great weekend!