5 things I’m loving this week…
- My Lemon and Sugar Scrub- I posted a recipe this week and have loved hearing all the responses about it. Check it out here.
- Vaseline Rosy Lips- This stuff is seriously keeping my lips from drying up and falling off. I think I should do a review about it. Look for it in the near future.
- The Walking Dead– I finally caught up on last weeks episode and I can’t wait for the mid-season finale on Sunday! I think the Governor is such a great bad guy. I love to hate him.
- Thanksgiving- I had a wonderful day stuffing my face with them. I wish there was more time in the day/week that we could spend more time together. It just never seems like enough with everyone’s busy schedules.
- Cuddl Duds– These are my favorite base layer in the winter. I would seriously walk around in them all the time if it was appropriate. They are a nice thin layer that keep you AMAZINGLY warm without being itchy. I had to break them out this week because it is finally getting cold enough that a sweatshirt just isn’t cutting under my scrubs at work.
What are your favorite things this week?
Don’t worry if I get a sponsored post you will know it…