So I thought I would list my top 5 flu/sick products that I love.
1. Advil Cold and Sinus- I love this stuff when I have a sinus cold. It is pretty much the only thing that works for me. I think that the Ibuprofen works so much better than Tylenol for inflammation and the Sudafed pretty much dries everything up.
2. Mint Tea- when I am really sick this is my go to drink. It is a natural vasodilator which makes you feel warm when you have the chills. I love this stuff with a little bit of Splenda to sweeten it up.
3. Sudafed- If I can’t take Ibuprofen, for whatever reason, this works just as good to dry all that junk up.
4. Vitamin C Halls Cough Drops- I love these when I have a sore throat. I feel like I am also doing something good for myself by getting an extra boost of Vitamin C with each cough drop.
5. Blankets- I believe in sweating a fever out. I remember once when I was younger, I couldn’t get warm when I had a cold. My dad had a fire going in the fire-place and I was snuggled under a fleece blanket. I feel asleep and I remember the wonderful feeling of my fever breaking and feeling better. So much so that it woke me up. It was amazing. I look forward to that feeling when I am getting sick, knowing that the end of the cold is near.
What are your go to flu/cold products? I’d love some suggestions in the hopes that I can get rid of this awful cold. Stay well my friends and have a happy weekend!