Hmmmm…. 5 things I’m loving this week….
- Crochet. As always it is my go to crafty thing of late. I am currently working on a pair of house slippers for Matt. He was getting jealous of everyone else getting gifts or creations so he wanted something. I found this pattern on Etsy and knew that it would work for Matt. I shopped my stash and found some Camo and Khaki bulky yarn that is perfect for house shoes. I’m about half way done with them… I can’t wait to see how they turn out.
- My new Avant Pop! Shadow Palette. I pick up the “Nouveau Chic” palette at my local Ulta on Tuesday. I used it today to do a neutral eye. It turned out perfect! I can’t wait to see what other looks I can come up with this one.
- My Lemon Sugar Scrub. I have started using it again. Between the weather change, the time change, a fail attempted at a new foundation and it being that time of the month my skin has gone nuts-o. I’m so glad that yet again it’s been able to clear up the blemishes and polish the dry skin away. Thank goodness!
- The Pompeii Street Soap Co. I have been visiting this story a lot lately. I bought a soap sampler for Gigi for her birthday in February to go with the cotton massaging srubbies I made her. Then my mother in-law, Lisa, was visiting this week and asked to go. I generally get the Kentucky Krewe soap for Christmas because it is local and can only be bought in Mifflinburg, PA. Lisa says that this soap really helps with her Psoriasis. I’m always glad to support a small business.
- My kids. They keep me sane by making me insane. The time change has been rough on our house but they still wake up sweet and smiling and being silly. There have been temper tantrums over nothing but they are followed by lots of snuggles and kisses. Hearing them say “I love you momma” will never get old.
Let me know what you are loving this week. Would y’all like a review of the Avant Pop! Eye Shadow Palette? Let me know.